Full programs to one time applications available
- Power Rolling – Helps flatten minor frost heaving and dew worm castings, Ant hills, etc
- Power Core Aeration – Allows water, fertilizer and oxygen to go directly down to the root systems of the turf promoting new root growth
- Corn Gluten Meal – Natural fertilizer in combination with a fertilizer program and proper watering can help reduce germination of weeds
- Weed Control – Fiesta is a high iron product that helps reduce the amount of weeds in the lawn
- Fertilization – Extremely important to maintain a proper fertilizer program to help thicken and strengthen your existing turf, this will help reduce weed growth and minimize insect damage
- Grub Control – Nematodes applied at the proper time of year, watered in immediately after application. Along with proper fertilizer program will help minimize or eliminate any damage from these insects
- Chinch Bug Control – Good fertilizer program with the use of Neem oil, regular watering and cutting will help with these persistent insects.
- Dolometic Lime – Helps to balance the PH levels in the soil, reduces high acidity and helps to control moss
- Gypsum – Helps remove toxins in the soil, enhances the fertilizer and helps to thicken the turf
- Seeding – Over seeding in the Spring or Fall helps to thicken the existing turf
- Soil/Seed – Applied in the Spring or Fall will help repair damaged areas in the lawn, may require dethatching first
Common Insect Problems
Chinch bug is a destructive lawn pest in Ontario. First reported in 1971, chinch bug damage has since become a common home lawn problem in many provinces. They thrive in hot, dry weather. Sunny areas are usually the most affected.
Grubs, the term given to larvae of June Bugs and Chaffers, are frequently found feeding on the roots of turf and pasture grasses. Damage caused by white grubs initially resembles drought stress.
we’ll answer within 24 hours